REFLECTOR: Cowling question

Peter Braswell via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jan 7 14:39:42 CST 2015

Reiff,
Now that is really cool!  Definitely would be ambitious!

Do you happen to have a contact for Bill?  I do love composite work and I'd
love to understand the theory behind the design.  Wondering if it's more
aesthetic than functional or vice versa?

Very cool!

-Peter

SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io | CheckRide.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896