REFLECTOR: rebuild kit

Larry Parham via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jan 6 20:52:26 CST 2015

Reiff, I have used this site but never found part numbers for the
seals.  Great work.  I will order the seals and see where it goes. On
page 8 it talks about the Reversed Spool Valve
For a few years back in the mid 90’s, hydraulic pumps were being
assembled and shipped with the spool valve installed incorrectly. The
orientation was reversed.  Mine is reversed.  I will order seals and
install first and if it does fix fix the proble I will reverse and see
what happens.