REFLECTOR: How much for a new engine?

Paul Folkes via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jan 6 15:57:55 CST 2015

Hello all,
recently I started making some preliminary enquiries through the Factory
for a Continental IO-550 - ouch!! They do not (so John A tells me) get any
discounts from Continental because they do not sell in enough volume and so
the quoted price was in the vicinity of $59K !  That is ridiculous and so I
will need to look into a used solution.

Paul Folkes
XL-RG
VH-VVX