REFLECTOR: How much for a new engine?

Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jan 6 11:45:32 CST 2015

If you are looking for 300 hp there are several lt1 or ls1 motor kits
available. Depends on how experimental you want to go. I have a Lt1 in
my XL that i built on a shoe string budget. I did most of the conversion
my self. What and education I got . If you are interested I would be
happy to talk about it on a one to one basis.  Cost was around  10 k but
you have to put in the work.

Ron