REFLECTOR: SPAM-LOW: Cooling Question

Thomas Mann via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jan 6 09:30:11 CST 2015

So for those that responded …..

The current configuration seems to have a history of providing sufficient cooling.

If I scale my NACA scoops such that it has the same size opening (i.e. same area in square inches), would that be sufficient?

By my estimation, this configuration should be more efficient. I’ve always been under the impression that you don’t want to alter the direction of flow until the incoming air has been expanded. I can’t see how this could possible be occurring under the current configuration.

Tom Mann

Velocity N951TM (STD/RG)