REFLECTOR: ATTN: Franklin Owners

Brian Michalk via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jan 5 13:02:18 CST 2015

What will you do with this starter?

I have a spare Sky-Tec, and if I have your starter, I might be able to
design an adapter and have it machined.

I machined several items for my Franklin:
*    an adapter to mount a racing fuel pump to an AND-20000 accessory pad
*    an accessory pad for the accessory end of the engine.  Housing,
shaft, bearings, and donor gear.
*    Electronic tachometer pickup off the tachometer boss
*    crankshaft timing collar
*    injector bosses welded to a custom intake manifold.
*    other small bits

I recently removed the turbo, and was very pleased that my intake
manifolds matched up perfectly with the stock Franklin tubes.  I'm now
running a 60mm throttle body with great results.