REFLECTOR: ATTN: Franklin Owners

Hiroo Umeno via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jan 3 11:22:02 CST 2015

In our case, we pulled the engine loose to gain clearance.  We could not pull the Sky-Tec out otherwise.  We also figured out we did not have enough clearance to install the Prestolite unit from Franklin.  It seems that the Velocity Factory mount, which we have, is specifically built for the Sky-Tec installation.