REFLECTOR: [c-a] Rough River lost and Found - FOUND

Jeff Barnes via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Sep 30 17:09:03 CDT 2014

YAY !

Found them - in backseat of my car. First thing I unloaded coming back from Tennessee Air Race and Rough River. Put there to go play show and tell with hangar buddies but got swept up unloading aeroplane and doing oil change, swapping prop crush plates, and checking "stuff".

Thanks James and John Lambert !

Regards,

Jeff Barnes