REFLECTOR: VG's

Dave T Nelson via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Sep 30 07:50:04 CDT 2014

David, I just want to say, I am VERY impressed!  Not just with your results
- but, even more, with your careful, methodical way of approaching the
problem, designing the experiment, collecting and interpreting your data.
GREAT Engineering Analysis!

Well Done Sir!

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering

Message: 1