REFLECTOR: Retractable Gear Issue--- long story

via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Sep 28 13:32:38 CDT 2014

Sorry,

I have had cooling issues as well, so I know how that can grab all your attention. Sorry I can't help with the Gear issue (173FGE here), but I would like to say you did a fine job of Flying the Damn Airplane and Thinking about the Problem!!!!!!

Glad it ended well and I have no doubt you will do well in solving this issue & continuing your test flights.

Kurt