REFLECTOR: The Canard Zone is back online

Jon Matcho via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Sep 26 09:26:13 CDT 2014

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the first time you have received this announcement, I just want to reach everyone who has asked to be informed that, after being offline for way too long, the Canard Zone forums are back online.

For those that are not aware, the Canard Zone is a site focused on fostering the building and flying more new and safe canard aircraft of all types.  All canard-related interests, makes, and models are welcome and several members are building and/or flying Velocity aircraft (one of my first canard dreams way back).

http://www.canardzone.com/forum

Feel free to visit and sign-up if you'd like.  If you have any issues logging in just let me know and I'll be sure to get you registered.

Thank you,
Jon

Jon Matcho
Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E