REFLECTOR: Nose gear Sequencing switch relocation?

jeff findarle via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Sep 21 16:14:22 CDT 2014

I purchased a 173RG from a Widow last year. Her husband purchased it used, made a modification to the nose gear sequencing switch to above the nose gear. Then he passed away suddenly before he flew it. I am having an issue with the switch I think. Has anyone out there tried doing this to their RG?

Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate

Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor                     AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!