REFLECTOR: SPAM-LOW: Still looking .....

Thomas Mann via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 29 11:44:08 CDT 2014

Picture must have been too large.

Trying again.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Velocity Reflector
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎29‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎53‎ ‎AM
To: Velocity Reflector

I’m still looking for information on this part. I believe it holds cables in place via the little slots in the one edge.

The bottom picture depicts how it would appear once it is installed.

If you happen to stumble across this while you are surfing builder’s sites or have constructed one of these yourself, I would be interested in locating where it should be installed.

To date I have had no luck in finding a home for it.

Thanks.

T Mann

Sent from Windows Mail