REFLECTOR: Naca Hose heater

Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 8 16:37:41 CDT 2014

I had a blower on the system naca intake at first a few years ago, The
blower motor just did not work as well as I had hoped.   Now If i had a
separate heater core
plumbed with a  blower just recirculating the cabin air I think that
Idea would work. But in an effort to keep it simple I am going to work
through this idea with a smaller
duct  .  I a perfect world I will be faster because of Less Drag. Cool
better by allowing the air to slow down and grab more heat from the
heater core. Be able to us the extra heat
to heat the cabin and be very simple.
Bad part is I just painted the plane I will have to touch it up.:(

Ron