REFLECTOR: Naca Hose heater

Rene Dugas via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 8 15:17:57 CDT 2014

Ron,  I was attempting the same but just don't get the temps you folks get.  I duct tape off about 80 percent of the cooler front face in about a minute if it's cold.  One can't really see it and it removes even quicker.  Not elegant.  I this the circulation of air from cabin to cooler via bilge blower fan back into cabin is a better choice.  If I plumb it I will cover the NACA and blow cabin air through the cooler and overboard in summer.
Best.

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.