REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 115, Issue 2

TIM via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 1 19:15:59 CDT 2014

Dave,

On one hand I agree that those of us with Top Loaders are....manly men.

I am just agreeing with T Mann. However, was there a Top Loader at RR with the "air-step?" How did I miss it?

I was curious about upgrading to the XL purely for the "wife to be's" desire for a large dog! Does that change the calculus :-) The other "Tim."