REFLECTOR: 6 place velocity !!

Reiff Lorenz via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 1 07:29:08 CDT 2014

I was at the factory about 2 1/2 years ago for my head-start program. Adam was there and had just started building the 6-place Velocity fuselage. The project seemed to disappear for a few years. Rumor was that he packed up the partially-built prototype and took it back to Texas.

Glad to hear that the project is back in Sebastian and getting some help from Sierra Bravo.

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 63% complete
Currently working on: Shaping cowl cutouts.