REFLECTOR: Billet Gear Fork

Reiff Lorenz via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Nov 5 12:15:17 CST 2014

Andy Millin recently posted this to the VOBA Forum. I thought it was important enough to cross post to the Reflector. Andy might not see replies sent back to the Reflector, so be sure to copy him on your reply: amillin at sbcglobal.net<mailto:amillin at sbcglobal.net?subject=re:Billet%20Gear%20Fork>

Reiff Lorenz