REFLECTOR: AirVenture Oshkosh Planning - plus tips for those NOT going

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Fri May 30 21:17:15 CDT 2014

Hi Reiff,

We're planning on flying in on Sunday some time and staying until Thursday
morning.  We'll be camping by our plane in Homebuilt Camping.  We can help
out with the cookout if needed.  I would volunteer to get the beer this
year.  Wisconsin has some of the best micro brews anywhere.  I'm sure I
could finagle a ride into town for a beer run.

Darrell