REFLECTOR: Reflector and the DMARC Problem

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue May 13 19:12:00 CDT 2014

This weekend, there were a lot of bounced emails that the Reflector sent
out.  The reason for this is the DMARC protocol, which you can learn
more about from the links below.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this for the Reflector
members that have email accounts with the domains that have implemented
DMARC.  The only suggestion I have is that you sign up for an account
like GMail that does not implement DMARC.