REFLECTOR: Vibration.

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun May 11 13:09:02 CDT 2014

Placed a dial indicator against the aft face of the crush plate. Noticed a .012" difference around the no. 2 blade.
Removed prop, checked blade thickness next to each bolt hole at the root of all 3 blades.
Blades varied from 1.087 to 2.015. Blade 2 was thicker.
Checked squareness of motor housing to flange while not under torque....perfect.
Checked thickness And trueness of crush plates...perfect.
Seems the blades are the issue.

Brian, do you recall the difference in Mike Deeter's blades?
Could just be the problem here....let's hope!  I need a fix.