REFLECTOR: Vibration.

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri May 9 16:31:32 CDT 2014

Another indication will be to get a right angle square and hold it up
against the crush plate to the pitch motor.  It should be perpendicular
all the way around.  If not, the acme screw will gall against the crush
plate, preventing you from getting full coarse or full fine pitch.

If you are having problems getting full throw on pitch, email me. This
is easily fixed without going through IVO.