REFLECTOR: Vertical Power discontinued VP-400?

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Sun Mar 30 18:08:51 CDT 2014

I was planning on using Vertical Power's VP-400 for my power control. It seems to have been discontinued, though. It's not mentioned on their site; it's been pulled from Aircraft Spruce. There's no official announcement of discontinuation, though.

The VP-X Sport and Pro are still available. Anyone know what happened to the -400?

If It's gone, I need to re-work my electrical system design to use the VP-X Pro.

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 54% complete
Currently working on: Checking out the new Garmin G3X Touch 10.6" screens!