REFLECTOR: Steel Aileron Torque Tubes

dennis.doc dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:18:38 CDT 2014

Most all of my friends in the V community are advocates of steel. Malcolm
Collier, who built Vs for over a decade insisted on steel. Jim Agnew in
Florida not only put steel in the keel, he also put it into the wings. Ask
factory test pilot John Abraham - pretty sure he's flown many with and
without steel. He tested my bird and commented on the firm response with my
steel torque tubes.

Dennis Martin
Chevy Powered 173 FGE