REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Tue Mar 11 12:57:11 CDT 2014

>> Boy do I wish there was a guide to follow on how to get insurance !
Apparently if you talk to the wrong person first you are screwed.<<

Ron,

VOBA published an article on this exact phenomenon in the Winter 2013 newsletter. You can find it on the VOBA site under Media -> Documents.

Reiff Lorenz

Link to the VOBA Newsletters
https://voba.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=86&club_id=495146