REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:29:15 CDT 2014

It would be nice / helpful if we could consolidate all this information
somewhere to help capture this knowledge.  I know that when I go to get
insurance this discussion will be sketchy at best in my head and it seems
as though it's possible that you'll get side-lined for a number of months
if you talk to the wrong person first ... which seems absolutely ludicrous
to me, but what do I know?

Any ideas where we could summarize and publish this information concisely?

-Peter

SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Grover McNair <grover at mcnairperformance.com