REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 11 11:18:09 CDT 2014

I put this out there just for people to know.
Avemco :   will only insure a velocity for Liability  so I have been told.
Pam Sharpe shopped me around after the policy I had with aggressive
aviation through Pam  was canceled because they are
leaving the Aviation insurance business.
Tried Barb at Costello Insurance  and got nothing .
Next tried Dick Kinney and he told me because the previous agency
received declines I am now uninsurable for the next 3 months.
Dick said I should have gone to him first. Who knows if that would have
helped or not.

What a crock of you know what.
   Boy do I wish there was a guide to follow on how to get insurance !
Apparently if you talk to the wrong person first you are
screwed. Another case of it is not what you know it is who you know.

Moral Give no information to any one you can not garrentee you that they
can get you insurance or risk being uninsurable.

Ron