REFLECTOR: Front Landing gear GAS Spring Installation

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 19:18:06 CDT 2014

I need to replace the gas spring on my front landing gear in the keel. And from what I hear from Velo Factory, this needs to be changed every 2 years or so. So with around 500 flying Velo's. I would hope someone has pictures or a video on how to install this gas strut in the keel. It looks like a knuckle buster. Any advise would be great. I want to still own this Velo 173 RG when I get done, so the easier this is to replace the better.
Thx, Jeff

Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate

Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor                     AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell 435-503-0514435-503-0514
Darin's Cell 435-671-3957435-671-3957
Off. 435-654-9440435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!