REFLECTOR: LLC

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jun 25 07:16:27 CDT 2014

Love to get insurance .... I Have not found a provider that will touch
me yet. I need around 300 more hours
I have been told. When the winds change again I will get insurance i
just hope it is not too many years down the road.

Thanks all for the info . I guess the LLC is not quite what i was
looking for :(

Ron