REFLECTOR: Cooling

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jun 24 15:45:38 CDT 2014

>>>.  I'm trying to figure out how to upload them to a photo album on the VOBA website... <<

Dave,

You can email the photos and descriptions to the VOBA forum (forum at VelocityOwners.com<mailto:forum at VelocityOwners.com>). You can sent them as attachments or pasted in line with the text. The forum will save your photos to the server and "host" them, so even high-res photos won't clog anyone's email accounts.

If you prefer to use a photo album on the VOBA site, let me know. They're free and unlimited, but I need to create it for you.

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 59% complete
Currently working on: Fresh air vents