REFLECTOR: LLC

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jun 24 11:33:00 CDT 2014

I'm not a lawyer (but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express) but I've been
told by lawyers that the LLC (and Delaware incorporation) approach is a
minor speedbump to a competent lawyer.  But if it doesn't cost much to do
it, why not? That speedbump could be enough.

Once again, not a lawyer, just passing on what I was told.