REFLECTOR: Cooling

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jun 24 10:23:46 CDT 2014

Anyone have experience with VGs on a 173RG with the older armpit scoops? If so please send a pic and explanation.

Appreciate it, Jeff

Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate

Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor                     AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!