REFLECTOR: SPAM-LOW: Re: Fuel Line Routing (was Hub-bub)

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 23 08:13:00 CDT 2014

> The big problem (Hub-bub) with all this seems to be the lack of leek proof
> fuel caps. Another is whether the the airplane is high wing or low wing, or
> tractor or pusher, sump tank or no sump tank.

Sorry. I should have been more specific.  What I meant by "what's all
the hub-bub about" was it seemed like someone was upset
about something and I couldn't figure out what it was that got them all upset.

Specifically:
"*Hmmmm.  Maybe it is just my world view, but I see no need for
sarcasm **when replying to someone who is proffering advice, even if
one disagrees
**with the advice."*