REFLECTOR: SPAM-LOW: Re: Fuel Line Routing (was Hub-bub)

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 23 07:05:33 CDT 2014

The big problem (Hub-bub) with all this seems to be the lack of leek proof fuel caps. Another is whether the the airplane is high wing or low wing, or tractor or pusher, sump tank or no sump tank.
Low wing planes without a "both" don't have problem with uneven flow, and don't need a leek proof fuel cap unless you fill up the plane at a lower temperature, then you want them to leek or put on an auto gas cap and provide venting.

Sent from my iPad.