REFLECTOR: Hub-bub

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jun 21 10:20:39 CDT 2014

On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:04 AM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:

> So why is it that all these builders that did not use part “A” feel compelled to jump in and tell you about how they DIDN’T use part “A”?
> Is this about disagreeing or perhaps something else?

I think its about knowledge, options and experimentation. I personally like hearing from those that installed part “A” and those that didn’t.  Many of us have not heard about the pros/cons of part “A”  and any options to do something different. Every post may not answer the question in the original post, but I, and I think others, benefit from hearing from those that have gone before us. If the original poster thinks the discussion is going too far off topic, then repost (nicely) and ask for a redirect to get back on track.

Tom