REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 111, Issue 21

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jun 21 09:04:15 CDT 2014

>Hmmmm.  Maybe it is just my world view, but I see no need for sarcasm when replying to someone who is proffering advice, even if one disagrees with the advice.

Fair enough but such is the result of cross posting and off topic responses.

You have part “A” sold by the kit manufacturer. How did you install it if you used part “A”.

So why is it that all these builders that did not use part “A” feel compelled to jump in and tell you about how they DIDN’T use part “A”?

Is this about disagreeing or perhaps something else?

Just an honest question here. Is this the culture here?