REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Cookout RSVP list updated July 16

Reiff Lorenz via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jul 16 12:52:26 CDT 2014

The Oshkosh cookout is just 2 weeks away!

Here's the updated attendance list for the cookout. Please let me know if you might make it (even if you're not planning on eating) so I can have name tags for everyone. I need full names for you and your guests. If you already emailed me you should be on this list. Please tell me if I've overlooked you or your guests.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 60% complete
Currently working on: Hangar negotiation

Velocity cookout at Oshkosh.
Wednesday July 30th at 6:00pm in Camp Scholler at 10th & Elm.
Abraham, John
Avila, Matt
Barfknecht, Paul
Basol, John