REFLECTOR: Lengthening a Bowden cable?

John Tvedte via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jul 7 17:35:55 CDT 2014

ACS Products makes most of Aircraft Spruce's cables...

ACS can easily make you a custom cable the exact length you desire. My guess is they will not want to mess with an existing cable, and would make you an entirely new cable.  I'd call them directly to discuss particulars, then order from Spruce...

http://acsproducts.co/?page_id=90

Suggest you contact: (for ordering)

Tom Glaze
tomglaze at aircraftspruce.com