REFLECTOR: Email Behavior

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Thu Jul 3 07:37:46 CDT 2014

Yahoo and a few others implemented what's called DMARC.  I posted about
this previously.

The behavior used to be that the email appeared to come from the actual
sender, rather than the Reflector.  DMARC does not allow that to happen,
and as a result about 20% of the Reflector members got bounced.  I
modified the behavior so that the emails come from the Reflector now.

There is a workaround for Mailman, the list software, and I will be
working to get it implemented.

Brian Michalk.