REFLECTOR: Clocking the Exhaust

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jul 2 16:59:38 CDT 2014

Ack, Brian Michalk here.  My work email client doesn't add my signature.

Clinton actually did send me that drawing, as well as a 3x3 (per side)
solution.

In reading Nat Puffer's Franklin installation information, it appears as
though he did not have any problems with exhaust getting the prop hot.
I can't actually find much of anything on people damaging props due to
exhaust, but there's a lot of people that are not having problems.  It
seems to me that it's just not an issue.

Knowing this, I might try something more augmented related.

Speaking of Nat Puffer, does anyone have his email address?