REFLECTOR: Panel layout opinions

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 31 16:47:29 CST 2014

Don,

If the only issue is the number of rs232 port on the back of the HXr,

I suggest that you think of this as just a computer problem. The HXr has
several usb ports on the back.

You can get a 4 port rs232 hub that plugs into a single usb port. Or you can
get cables that have rs-232 on one end

and a usb port on the other.

There are many less expensive solutions to getting more ports than having to
add a second HXr.

Jack