REFLECTOR: Sun-N-Fun

Don Smucker dws_jmc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 12:30:35 CST 2014

I will be there, unfortunately driving, not flying.  I purchased Mark Magee's XL FG, N34XL in December.  I notice the map still shows the airplane under Mark's name, and in Brady, TX.  The airplane is in Brady at a paint shop for new interior/exterior.  My address, where the airplane will be based when the paint shop gets done with it, is San Angelo, Texas, specifically Ducote Air Park, TS65.  I am getting my transition training with John Abrahm just prior to Sun-N-Fun.  I hope to see some of you there and put names with faces!  N34XL should be flying again in early April.

Don Smucker