REFLECTOR: Approach Fast Stack vs. manual wiring

dennis.doc dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 11:51:08 CST 2014

Ditto on Patrick's three reasons to use Fast Stack. I did not pay for mine.
A friend and I helped name this  technology with the developers over a
hamburger in Salt Lake City - the trade out was a Fast Stack for my V 173.
Those who have used Fast Stack cannot quantify the difference for obvious
reasons.. All we can say is that it is definitely faster because hundreds
of wire connections are dispensed with. Also, makes for a much better
looking system behind the panel.

Dennis Martin
Chevy Powered 173 FGE