REFLECTOR: Approach Fast Stack vs. manual wiring

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 09:24:24 CST 2014

Don,

I am installling the Approach Fast Stack.

For me there are a few reasons to use it :

1. professionally built connectors will make for better connections than I can ever solder.
2. 1 wire tree from the instrument to the approach fast stack box. much neater and easier to troubleshoot wire issues.
3. when you want/need to change equipment, it will be easier to changout just one wirebundle vs. having to find those wires in the bundle behind you panel while laying upside down.. you get the picture..

I haven't gotten the cables yet, but I have the box and am installing the instruments at this time into the panel. Tim Hass seems very helpful sofar and my questions were answered quickly.

Yes it's most probably more expensive, but I think it will be worth it.

gr. Patrick Sieders
XLFG-5

Sent from my ASUS Pad