REFLECTOR: Insurance

Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:22:10 CST 2014

Sorry my copy and paste did not work.  Vivian at Aircraft and Marine Assurance in Vancouver.  Falcon dropped me after about eight years.  I got new insurance and called Falcon to let them know.  Falcon then said they might could still get me some and possibly cheaper.  I asked why that had not been done already for a good customer.  He apologized and I said I would keep his number if I needed another quote someday.
No claims and no incidences.  1300. Hrs, comm, multi, instr, tail wheel, 650+ Velo hrs.  They have collected over $35,000 from me so far.

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.