REFLECTOR: Insurance

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Fri Jan 17 08:19:43 CST 2014

Typically a policy will spell out what percentage will be a total loss.
Usually 70 or 80%.  Mine is 70%

The policy definition of "Total loss" is deleted and replaced by the
following:

"Total Loss" means any physical damage loss for which the "cost to repair"
will equal or exceed 70% of the Insured

Value of the aircraft as set forth in Item 4 of the Declarations.
Disappearance or theft of the entire aircraft shall be

considered as a total loss.

                      John Abraham

Chief Pilot, Executive V.P. Sales and Marketing

         4103

                  200 W. Airport Drive

                  Sebastian, FL 32958

             <http://www.velocityaircraft.com/> www.velocityaircraft.com