REFLECTOR: Canard angle of incidence

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:39:42 CST 2014

Matt,

IMHO .05 deg Is way more than close enough even if you're totally anal.  If you take a dozen measurements along the length of the canard you will likely find more variation than that small difference.  On top of that, how accurate is the main wing incidence and are both wings exactly the same?  How level is the airframe?  Yeah, you're splitting frog hairs.

Larry Coen
N136LC

P.S.: My plane trims out as about as good as it gets and I don't have anything that measures down to .05 deg.