REFLECTOR: Door seals

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:22:03 CST 2014

Ron,

I also had trouble getting the doors closed after seal install.  What worked
for me was to force the door against the seal till I got the pins engaged
and latched the door. It took lots of horsepower to get it done but with the
door latched and let sit for a week the seal takes a set and things start to
work easier.  There is still lots of friction in the latching mechanism but
this makes it almost impossible to accidently open the door in flight.
That's a good thing.

Larry Coen
N136LC