REFLECTOR: [c-a] Governor Location

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 24 18:54:11 CST 2014

Hi Tom,

       Should be member of Velocity Owners/Builder's Forum, and the Velocity Reflector. Send TWO separate blank emails, subject "SUBSCRIBE", to

1) forum at velocityowners.com; and

2) reflector at tvbf.org;

      I copied those forums so if I'm wrong, the moderators will pick up on this.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes
847-331-2567