REFLECTOR: AOA

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Feb 24 11:17:41 CST 2014

I've studied AOA for the velocity, and I believe, but am not certain
that we have to integrate airframe AOA with the elevator angle.
Since we are interested in the canard stall, we need to incorporate the
elevator position as well.

If we were interested in main wing stall, then this wouldn't be a problem.